These instructions apply to the following part numbers: STR41A, STR41AW, STR41W, STR61A, STR61R, STR61W, STR61B, STR61AW, STR61RB, & STR61RW.
When wiring independent lights:
- Red is 12V (+), wire to your switch to turn lights on.
- Black is ground (-)
- Yellow is trigger wire, touch to 12V+ to change patterns.
When wiring 3 or more lights to synchronize:
- All Red wires together 12V (+) to your switch to turn lights on
- All Black wires together to ground (-)
- All yellow wires must be tied together then touch to 12V+ to change patterns.
NOTE for synchronizing: After attaching all wires, (turn on power) touch and HOLD yellow wire to 12V+ for 2-3 seconds and ALL lights will go out for one second and then come back on. They are now synchronized and every time you touch yellow to 12V+ it will change the pattern on all of the lights.
When wiring 2 or more lights to "wig-wag" asynchronization:
- Follow instructions for synchronizing and then attach ONE green wire to power (hot wire) and lights will wig-wag back and forth.