- Plug the transmitter into your vehicle’s socket.
- Place the units so the amber strobes are toward the outside of the vehicle and the rocker switches are on the inside.
- Turn on both units using the top rocker. It will illuminate with a small LED.
- To operate the 2.5” amber strobes, turn on the main rocker switch with the small LED light and the second rocker switch located below it and the strobes will flash. You can operate the lights with or without the amber strobes being on.
- Test the markers, left and right turn signals, and brake lights.
You cannot overcharge the battery in the light bar, so keep the bar on the charger when not in use. The batteries will resist developing a memory so you do not have to discharge them all the way. However, they must be charged on a regular basis to prevent them discharging to a very low voltage level. When charging, the green LED near the charge port will light.
If you have any issues recharging the battery, plug the cigarette lighter adapter into the vehicle, but not into the light bar. If the LED on the cigarette lighter adapter is not lit, the fuse is most likely blown. Replace the fuse with a 5 amp fuse.
If you have further questions, please call 800-490-3158.