- Plug the transmitter into your vehicle’s socket.
- Turn on the power switch located on the rear left side of the light bar. The red LED on the switch will illuminate when it is on.
- The tail lights will not turn on when you power up the bar, only when the tail lights or headlights in the towing vehicle are turned on. The same for stop and turn signals. This will dramatically increase the battery life between charges.
- To operate the flasher, turn on the main switch and the flasher switch on the right side of the light bar.
- The flasher will turn off if either turn signals or brake lights are applied and resume operation after 1 second of no activity. The light bar can be operated with or without the flasher switch being turned on.
You cannot overcharge the battery in the light bar, so keep the bar on the charger when not in use. The batteries will resist developing a memory so you do not have to discharge them all the way. However, they must be charged on a regular basis to prevent them discharging to a very low voltage level.
When the bar is charging, the GREEN LED near the socket will light. If the LED is not lit, check your connections to make sure that you are connected to full time power.
If you have any issues recharging the battery, plug the cigarette lighter adapter into the vehicle, but not into the light bar. If the LED on the cigarette lighter is not lit, the fuse is most likely blown. Replace the fuse with a 5 amp fuse.
If you have further questions, please call 800-490-3158.